Thank you to Siena at Booksphobia for tagging us! Your questions were great and we are happy to take part in this tag!
Here are the rules for this tag:
- Have the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
*If you are viewing on your phone the first answer to each question belongs to Samantha and the second to Amber.
What book series or novel would you like to see be made into a Netflix series?
What’s a book from when you were younger that still holds sentimental value for you?
What book would have been better without a sequel?
Has having a blog changed your reading habits?
I’m still reading the same amount of books I did before. If anything I”m just more active in the reading and writing community online and thinking about books more that way.
I’ve definitely started reading more since starting a blog. Reading other people’s blogs has also introduced me to books I wouldn’t have seen otherwise, so there’s a lot more on my TBR.
Who’s a character you really like but wouldn’t want to be friends with in real life?
What’s a book that didn’t live up to the hype for you?
Has reading made you want to write and be an author?
Yes, because I brainlessly thought ‘this can’t be that hard’. Ha!
I’ve wanted to write probably since the day I learned how to read. So basically the more I read the more I just want to write.
- What’s the worst book sin you’ve ever committed?
- What’s your favourite book accessory that you own?
- Do you think audiobooks count as reading?
- If you’re a writer do you use writing prompts to get inspiration?
- If you could rewrite the ending to any book, what would it be?
- Would you prefer to meet your favourite author or favourite character? Also, who are they and what would you do with them?
- What are you currently reading?
Robin @ Paperback and Planners
Emily @ Emily Kate Reads
Dani @ My Heart is Booked Blog
Julie Anna @ Julie Anna’s Books
Jess @ Beyond the Front Cover
Ariel @ The Book Blog
Alison @ Alison in Bookland
Nina @ The Cozy Pages
Corina @ The Brown Eyed Bookworm
No pressure to take part in the tag! Would love to see the questions and answers you all come up with!