Huge thank you to Georgia @ Lost in Neverland for the nomination! She is amazing and her blog is such a good read. She has great recommendations and reviews and if you’re not following her you should be!
On to the questions!
About the Mystery Blogger Award
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog/linking to their blog for a pingback
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
*If you are viewing on your phone the first answer to each question belongs to Samantha and the second to Amber.
3 Things About Us
- Shopping is my cardio (Marshalls, Winners, Homesense)
- When not reading, TV/movies are my drug of choice.
- My favourite chat show is the Graham Norton Show (Actually, it’s the only one I watch. The rest annoy me.)
- I work in Marketing and the dream would be to work for a publishing company
- I put myself on monthly book buying bans every month and break them every month
- I love attending live concerts and can’t wait to go to one again.
Do you make monthly TBRs?
Not really. I make note of books that are coming out that month that I want to read, but beyond that I don’t make a list.
Ha! The answer is yes, but I never stick to them. They’re like loose guidelines. I have books on my TBR that have been there for years that I just keep saying every month I’ll read them and I don’t.
If you could meet a book heroine or hero, who would it be?
What. A. Question! What are these so tough. GAH! Funny, I don’t even think of a hero/heroine. Maybe it’s because Amber and I have been talking about it, but I want to meet Draco just to give him a hug. Not the best answer to this question, but I am sticking to it.
Wait – I’m supposed to pick just one? This question is harder than it should be. I have been staring at my books for 10 minutes trying to think of a character.
So, while not the hero of the story, I think I’d want to meet Lucy from The House in the Cerulean Sea. We could put on some records, listen to old music, and minus the innocent death threats, I just think it would be a fun day.
What is a song you associate with your favourite character?
It has nothing to do with my favourite character, but every time I hear Hoax by Taylor Swift I think of Wuthering Heights.
Pierre by Ryn Weaver! The first time I heard this song I thought of Addie (The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue). While she isn’t one of my favourite characters, everytime I hear this song I just flash back to reading this song.
“Drank with the devil and forgot my name/Woke with somebody when the morning came/No one there to shame me for my youth”
What is an upcoming release you are most excited for?
I love historical romance and I LOVE Lisa Kleypas. So, I am most excited for her next instalment in the Ravenels Series, Devil in Disguise.
One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston! I have had this book on pre-order for months. I need it in my life now and I cannot wait to read it. If it’s anything like Red, White & Royal Blue, I know it will be amazing.
What fictional world would you like to live in?
I think I would pick the world in the Others by Christine Warren but only if I was also an other. I don’t want to go in there human unless I was still part of their inner circle somehow.
Hogwarts is my home.
- What is a book you hated when you first read it and loved it when you read it again?
- Would you survive a dystopian novel? And why/why not?
- Would you rather spoil the ending of every book before you read it or crack the spine of all your books?
- What book to you regret giving hours of your life to?
- If you could turn one book into a console/PC video game, what would it be?
Zoë @ Reading by the Moonlight
Jan @ The Doodle Crafter
Nicole @ Sorry, I’m Booked
Andge @ Down the Rabbit Hole
Cherry @ Letters to the Lost
No pressure to take part in the tag! Would love to see the questions and answers you all come up with! Also, if you weren’t tagged and want to take part in the tag, please do!