Huge thank you to Fangirl Flax for nominating us for this award. Her blog is amazing and has some great tags and bookish discussions you should go follow!
Here are the rules for this tag:
- Have the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
*If you are viewing on your phone the first answer to each question belongs to Samantha and the second to Amber.
What’s the last great movie you watched?
Dirty Dancing! Such a classic that never disappoints.
I honestly barely watch movies anymore, so I have no idea. I’m just going to go with the last movie I watched with Samantha which was The Mummy. A complete and utter classic.
The weather’s cold: are you a blanket person?
I love having a lot of blankets when I sleep, but during the day I tend to just put on a cozier sweater.
Same as Samantha, only if I’m sleeping. Otherwise I’ll just put on sweaters and cozy up.
The weather’s getting hot: ice cream or ice lollies?
I’m going to assume ice lollies are the same as popsicles, so ice lollies.
What’s your go-to coffee/hot drink order?
Latte! Or a Tim Hortons medium triple-triple. I know people out there are judging that triple shot of sugar and cream. I can feel it!
I’m not a big fan of coffee or any hot beverage to be honest. If I have to pick something it’s a French Vanilla from Timmies.
If you could teleport to any country in the world, where would you go?
Right now? Australia because I have discovered and am currently binging Bondi Rescue.
Ireland. It was the next country I planned on visiting before Covid hit and I would just love to be there right now.
What’s the last fictional place you read about?
I just finished The Stranger by Albert Camus, so France. Unless you mean a fantasy world, which I don’t have an answer for.
I’ve been reading a lot of historical fiction lately set in England, so I’m struggling to think of the last fictional place I read about. Ummmm…oh! VFD, the town in The Vile Village in The Series of Unfortunate Events. The series is one of my favourites from when I was a kid and I’m rereading them all.
What’s the fourteenth word of the second paragraph of the seventieth page of the book nearest to you?
“This…” How mysterious! 😆 From The Green Witch’s Grimoire by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
“Back”, from Ashes in the Wind by Kathleen Woodiwiss.
- What’s a book you would enjoy making a playlist for?
- If you were given the opportunity to star in the film adaptation of any book, which one would you choose?
- A book you wish and think deserves a beautiful cover.
- An author, past or present, you’d love to accidentally bump into while browsing in a bookshop.
- What’s your favourite book merch? Link to show your support, especially if they are a small business.
- You just got a new puppy or kitten, name them from the book your are currently reading.
- If you could live in any house from a book you’ve read, which house would you choose?
We’re tagging everyone who wants to take part in this tag. Every blog is Outstanding and deserves this award, so if you want to do this tag, please do! We would love to see the questions and answers you all come up with!